Frank is the President and Founder of Doulos Disciples – World Wide. (DDWW). Pray SC is the Priestly (intercessory prayer) ministry of Doulos. Taking the Land (TTL) is Kingly ministry of Doulos Disciples. Taking the Land (TTL) is the Apostolic (spiritual warfare) prayer network of Doulos Disciples for South Carolina. Frank has been an ordained minister for thirty–one (31) years. He was ordained and commissioned into apostolic ministry by Chuck Pierce on 8 January 2006. Frank is the founding Apostle and Senior Pastor of Life Church of Charleston. The Apostolic / Prophetic ministry of Taking the Land is focused on “Turning America and Freeing SC.” Frank is deeply committed to praying for and supporting Israel.
Frank has served as the State Coordinator for the Apostolic Prayer Network in South Carolina under Chuck Pierce and Peter Wagner since 2004. In 2008, Frank began serving as the State Coordinator for three National Apostolic / Prophetic Ministries:
- Reformation Prayer Network – (RPN) – leadership: Cindy & Mike Jacobs
- Heartland Apostolic Prayer Network – (HAPN) – leadership: John Benefiel
Frank’s ministry is centered on "teaching and equipping" Spiritual Warfare on an individual and corporate strategic level.
- He has taught Healing and Deliverance at numerous churches and conferences.
- He has hosted National Ministry Leaders in SC over the past 12 years
- He connects and supports intercessors and prayer warriors in SC
- He links Apostles and Prophets for ministry in SC and America
- He is seeking to identify, connect, and empower 10,000 leaders on the 7 Mountains in SC
- He teaches America’s History and Heritage: Founded as a Christian on Judeo-Christian biblical values.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"
Hosea 4:6 (NKJV)
- He is presently teaching how to apply “the Nine Principles of War” used by military leaders for over 5000 years to the spiritual warfare we face in our families, work place, churches, State and Nation.
- He teaches practical understanding of the four gates of spiritual evil: Idolatry, Bloodshed, Sexual Immorality, and Covenant Breaking.
Frank is married with two grown daughters, and, two beautiful granddaughters. He graduated from: Kingstree High (1964), The Citadel (1968), South Carolina School of Law (1971), Virginia Theological Seminary (1980). He served in the U.S. Army – 101st Airborne Division - Criminal Prosecutor – Office of Staff Judge Advocate, Fort Campbell, Kentucky (1972-73). He relaxes on the golf course with friends. He enjoys watching college football and most sports.